The easiest way to discover Gran Canaria is by car. It certainly pays to, prior to your vacation, compare prices online to find the cheapest car.
Cheap car hire in Gran Canaria
To see the most of the Island of Gran Canaria it is recommended to rent a car. It is not so difficult to drive in Gran Canaria. The maintenance of the infrastructure is very well done and the traffic in the touristic area is very quiet. The driving to- and in- Las Palmas is a bit more difficult, especially when you are not used to the right-side driving.
We would advice you to compare prices and cars at Holidaycars.com
- Compare all car rental companies at once
- Including all standard insurances
- Possibility for No Risk guarantee
- Unlimited mileage
- Amend or cancel for free up to 48 hours before pick up
- No extra fees like credit card charges or reservation costs
- Immediate help via Online chat
Read before you book the FAQs on www.holidaycars.com
Additional hire options
Additional extra driver, baby seat (0-12 months), child seat, navigation system, passenger insurance.