In Gran Canaria almost all the good places can be reached by bus. Although it´s sometimes necesssary to change buses. Check out the information on public transport.
Transfer from the airport to the south by bus: Line 66. From the airport you can take the bus to Faro bus station in Maspalomas. Travel time is approximately 40 minutes. Ticket price is around 4.00 euros.
Gran Canaria Bus 66 - Airport - Maspalomas
- Bus 66 Airport - Maspalomas, from 7:20 am to 19:20 pm, every hour at 20 minutes past the hour.
- Bus 66 Maspalomas - Airport, from 06:20 am to 19:20 pm, every hour at 20 minutes past the hour.
Gran Canaria Bus 60 - Airport - Las Palmas
- Bus 60 Airport - Las Palmas, from 06:15 am to 19:15 pm, twice per hour (at a quarter past the hour and 10 minutes before the hour). From 19:15 to 23:15 only a quarter past the hour. Cost around 3.00 euros.
- Bus 60 Las Palmas - Airport, from 05:45 am to 20.00 pm, twice per hour (on the hour and quarter to the hour). The last two buses go at 21.40 hours and 22.40 hours. Cost around 3.00 euros.
By bus to Las Palmas
- From bus station in Maspalomas Faro line 30 to San Telmo and / or Santa Catalina.
- Mogan from line 1 to San Telmo.
Please note that some lines are direct, others semi-direct. These make more stops and obviously take longer.
To Puerto rico and Mogan
All other bus lines and up to date schedules - for example to Puerto rico or Mogan - can be found at the website of the buscompany. Check line numbers and time schedules here at:
There are two night bus Night buses to Las Palmas and from Las Palmas. The buses go from Maspalomas (bus line 5) and Puerto de Mogan (bus 1). Some buses stop at the airport, but make sure to choose the right one. It is indicated by colors.
Buy a bus ticket to Gran Canaria
There is a possibility to purchase a ticket on the bus. Also there is an option for a prepaid credit card or a personalized card with discount.
Additional information about bus tickets and discounts can be found here:
- www.globalsu.net (in English)